Are you facing these challenges in scaling up your sales process?
- High cost of sales, low margins
- Lack of clear product/offer differentiation
- Complexity in mapping customer requirements to product/offer
- Long sales cycle with unpredictable outcomes
- No consistent sales performance, difficult to forecast
- High level of stress in sales team, high turnover
- You can make/provide as much as you can sell
In short, if scaling up sales is the major bottleneck to scaling up your business, then here are some ideas to help you understand and tackle these challenges better.
[kml_flashembed fversion=”8.0.0″ movie=”http://www.reach1to1.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/challenges-in-scaling-up-sales.swf” targetclass=”flashmovie” width=”500″ height=”400″ publishmethod=”static” allowfullscreen=”true”]